Welcome To Troutdogs
I am a Free Lance Writer specializing in print/online Outdoor Adventure and Fly Fishing Travel, Environmental Stewardship and Eco-Conservation. A love of nature and everything outdoors combined with a life long passion to fly fish is the nucleus behind Troutdogs.
I also write Corporate Newsletters and provide Strategic Consulting to develop and implement Brand Marking Action Plans based on owning a full-service advertising agency for 20 years in Seattle, Washington
Additionally, as a former award winning broadcast journalist, I offer a wide range of Voice Talent Services including Broadcast/ Online Commercials, New Product Announcements, Narrations, Audio Books, Creative Script Writing and more!
I invite you to contact me for your next project and let's explore new possibilities.
Free Lance Writing
Writing for Outdoor, Lifestyle and Travel mediums is a serious pursuit that combines my love of story telling with my passion for adventure. Being entrepreneurial in my approach, I also write for Business, Broadcast, and Online formats.
Outdoor / Travel
- Aliens Among Us, Conservation, Northwest Fly Fishing Magazine 2015
- "A River Runs Through It", Blackfoot River, MT 2015 - Matchthehatch.com
- Confessions of a Feather and Fin Addict, Journey Magazine
- No Negative Impacts from Salmon Supplementation,
- Clark Fork Reborn, Matchthehatch.com, 2014
- Sometimes You Can Go Home Again, Matchthehatch.com 2014
- In the Shadow of Sundance, Matchthehatch.com 2014
- Back From the Dead, Fly Fisherman Magazine 2014
- Men in Kelts, Fly Fisherman Magazine 2014
- Chasing Wild Rainbows in the Wild, Wild East, Matchthehatch.com, 2014
- Home Waters, Catch Magazine 2014
- A Tale of Two Skwalas, Fly Fisherman Magazine, 2013
- Ascension Bay, Sage Online 2012
- The Land Where the Sky is Born 2012, African Angler, 2102
- Clark Fork Comes Home, American Angler Magazine, January 2012
- Pay To Play, American Angler Magazine - 2011
- Friendship In Fernie, Canadian Visitors Bureau, 2010
- Roll On Columbia, American Angler Magazine, 2008
- Northwest Casting Call, No Experience Necessary, Northwest Magazine, 2007
- Ruby Runs Through It, Seattle Business Magazine, 2007
- Elk River Benefits, Northwest Fly Fishing Magazine, 2006
- Off Chasing Rainbows, Seattle Magazine, 2005
- Another Face of Fame, Northwest Fly Fishing Magazine, 2005
- Skwalas on My Mind, Fish & Fly Magazine, 2004
- Cedar River Magic, Renton Marketing Magazine, 2003
Business / Corporate
Professional Voiceover Talent
Using a professional voice helps to revitalize and build brand awareness, engage your audience and invite them to action. With over 30 years of broadcast and Internet experience in studio recording, news reporting, narrating radio and television commercials, announcing new products, voicing documentaries and speaking on behalf of businesses, I offer a rich voice that is trustworthy, believable, and upbeat. Please contact me direct either by e-mail or mobile to discuss how I can best help you.